Todays full body “100s” workout, as always, has a focus on back, shoulders, abs and core, allowing our legs to take back seat but not letting them off entirely!
- 30 sec Alternating, full arm extension overhead/side stretch
- 10 full arm and shoulder rolls (5 forward and 5 back)
- 20 x 3 count push ups with alternating leg raises
- 20 x Reverse Snow Angel
- 20 x Tricep Push Back Push up (if doing push up on knees, then drop feet and lift knees to do push back)
- 20 x Arm Raises in Plank (alternating 10 each side)
- 1 min break
Repeat this set 5 x
Take breaks when and if needed to ensure you keep your form and do the full movement. For all of these exercises a great break would be child's pose for a few seconds and needed.
- 20 Burpees with variations as needed
(burpee with full to the floor press up; burpee with tuck jump for greater challenge, burpee without the jump for anyone with knee problems!)
by Hilary Rifkin